Dependent upon staff and insurance. Please call for more information
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Individual providers maybe contracted with insurance plans differently. Please consult with the provider that returns your call to see if they accept your insurance plan. You may check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.